Friday, February 11, 2011

Soccer Mom's in River Oaks.

Ever since I moved to the River Oaks area I have been shocked at the amount of people driving like they are mentally handicapped. These have to be successful intelligent people right? You have to own at least a shitty BMW 325i to be accepted inside the loop right?? LOOK AT ME I DRIVE A BMW I'M SMART AND SUCCESSFUL!

--Typical Style of Driving in River Oaks.


If you live in my part of town long enough you will see Mercedes swerving all over the road, Lexus SUVs driving 15 in a 45, and Porsches speeding through red lights. The majority of these fucking douchebag drivers are women... very stereotypical I know. No doubt they are on their cell phones arguing for more child support or making appointments at Urban Retreat to get a facial in between Sally's softball practice and Billy's next Tae Kwon Do class.

I honestly do not know how these idiots make it to work or put their own shoes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment