Thursday, February 10, 2011

To the homeless zombies that troll midtown


What the fuck am I even doing writing this? It is not like they even have a computer to read this, but then again I do not have the Internet at my house. What ever, I fucking get asked 5 times, no exaggeration, a day can I spare some change? NO I FUCKING CANT. I owe 50K in student loans, 200K on my house and have credit bill of 7K.....If you total my debts they far exceed my assets. So technically speaking homeless guy wearing the retro Raiders Starter jacket you are wealthier than I. So no I can not spare any fucking money in fact what I have begun to do is when -I anticipate someone asking for money before they can even open their sewer mouths I say hey buddy Can you like spare some change, IRS is on my ass you heard me? MM

No comments:

Post a Comment